Thursday, July 5, 2012

chicago pizza...

dear sweet fellas,

We are here at the chicago airport enjoying our six hour layover, about to dive into some pizza! i hear we may have pizza in Freetown, so this is sort of a research project to see which one is better.

it seems pretty surreal that we're on our way. it's something we've been planning for so long and suddenly, it's here! i'm typically the anxious type, and i can say with total honesty that I'm not nervous to make this trip. my stomach may feel differently because it has been in turmoil the last couple of days, but things are starting to settle down. I think it was just trying to get some stuff out of the way!

so we'll be in SL in about 16 hours and we'll be smothering you in kisses in about 24 hours or so...

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

  1. Melissa & Jeremy, I love you both and I pray SO much for your safe keeping and for strength for whatever you'll need. VERY sincerely, S

    ReplyDelete